Jumat, 14 September 2012

CZ Sonnar 135/2,8 HFT Rollei

I have Contax/Yashica mount of this lens with T* coating.
This lens is my friend's gem. I compared both lenses. Results; no big difference.
this lens is lighter than T* one. and bit more difficult to get focus, if I turned focusing ring just a little, it will missfocus, specially at wide open shot.
wideopen

Chromatic abberration or purple fring easily appear in this picture, I think I will get same result with T* lens.
wideopen
Stepdown, it is easy to get sharp image

2 komentar:

  1. Hello. Check out Adobe Lightroom 4.1. It magically removes most of chromatic aberrations / purple fringing with just selecting one checkbox. It also removes all color noise without smudging any detail. Well worth it. Take care ;-)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello Peter, thanks for your information. I will try that :)

    BalasHapus

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Prambanan from above

Samyang 12/2 Steinheil Munchen 135/3,5   Yashica ML 55/1,2 Steinheil Munchen 135/3,5 Minolta 500/8 Rokkor