MFC
Manual Focus is Confirmed
Sabtu, 08 Oktober 2011
Yashica ML 55/1,2 & Canon FL 55/1,2
My friend offered me his Canon FL 55/1,2. too bad I'm out of cash. it's bargain condition tough
My Yashica has worse body.
I made short comparison in room, available light same setting
ML
FL
Vivid mode
ML
FL
portrait or standard mode
ML
FL
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Zeiss Sonnar 40/f2
CZ Sonnar T* 135/2,8 C/Y
An upgrade for CZ Jena 135/3,5 is made in Japan Sonnar 135/2,8 T*. This one is sharp in wide open, but shows more CA. Good color. high c...
Cosmicar 75/1,4 Television c mount
Some c mount lenses has swirly bokeh. this one has it too. strange type bokeh. not so sharp at wideopen. good for portrait I guess. D...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar