MFC
Manual Focus is Confirmed
Kamis, 19 Januari 2012
Kodak Retina Reflex with Rodenstock Heligon 50/2
Got this beauty from my friend.
Here shots with Fuji Pro 160S expired almost 3 years ago
I released the fornt lens and attach it to my Sony NEX5 with some tube, here's the result, not high resolution, but I like dreamy look and bokeh
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Zeiss Sonnar 40/f2
CZ Sonnar T* 135/2,8 C/Y
An upgrade for CZ Jena 135/3,5 is made in Japan Sonnar 135/2,8 T*. This one is sharp in wide open, but shows more CA. Good color. high c...
Cosmicar 75/1,4 Television c mount
Some c mount lenses has swirly bokeh. this one has it too. strange type bokeh. not so sharp at wideopen. good for portrait I guess. D...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar