MFC
Manual Focus is Confirmed
Rabu, 27 Maret 2013
Isco Gottingen Isconar 135/4 Exakta mount
Got mine from very good friend Lars from Norway. It's the all metal and light version.
wide open Soft at close distance but sharp at around 4 or 5 meters to infinity.
wide open, distance approx. 10 m
wide open distance approx. 2-3 meters
Infinity at F 8 or F11
closest distance, f5,6
2 komentar:
Unknown
21 April 2013 pukul 02.49
looks pretty good ;-)
Balas
Hapus
Balasan
Balas
iaza
21 April 2013 pukul 22.47
Thanks Peter :)
Balas
Hapus
Balasan
Balas
Tambahkan komentar
Muat yang lain...
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Zeiss Sonnar 40/f2
CZ Sonnar T* 135/2,8 C/Y
An upgrade for CZ Jena 135/3,5 is made in Japan Sonnar 135/2,8 T*. This one is sharp in wide open, but shows more CA. Good color. high c...
Takumar 17/4 Fish eye M42
When I spot this lens on ebay, I never heard nor read about it before. But I'm interested of it small size, that will match in my NEX a...
looks pretty good ;-)
BalasHapusThanks Peter :)
BalasHapus