MFC
Manual Focus is Confirmed
Kamis, 28 Juli 2011
PAndansimo BAru BEach
I went to this place with my office mates, for some development plan or something.
Yeah there was working, but the place is cool for hang out. Quiet enough to take pictures in nature. here's all shot form this place (with Curtagon 28/4)
you can eat fried fish here
or toasted one
freshing tree
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Zeiss Sonnar 40/f2
CZ Sonnar T* 135/2,8 C/Y
An upgrade for CZ Jena 135/3,5 is made in Japan Sonnar 135/2,8 T*. This one is sharp in wide open, but shows more CA. Good color. high c...
Takumar 17/4 Fish eye M42
When I spot this lens on ebay, I never heard nor read about it before. But I'm interested of it small size, that will match in my NEX a...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar